I love you Quotes - Quotes on Love for valentines day 2013

I love you Quotes - Quotes on Love for valentines day 2013

This is the list of the I love you quotes to impress your partner on this valentines day 2013. Say I love you to your partner with the help of quotes and I'm sure this will help you to impress your partner on this valentinesd ay.

This is the list of the I love you quotes 2013


when i first saw yo i was afraid to meet you when i first met you i was afraid to kiss you when i first kissed you i was afraid to love you but now that i love you im afraid to loose you -unknown

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you. by DeAnna Anderson

A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you. ~Author Unknown

I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.

It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's being in love with you that makes me happy.

The most beautiful view is the one I share with you. ~Author Unknown

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. ~Oprah Winfrey

Having you in my life... Makes everything so special & beautiful... by Liza Ditzel

A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy. ~George Jean Nathan

If there was only one road that leads to you if i had to walk on broken glass or walk through fire just to get to you if i would have to fight all the way just to look at you then i would walk that road for you

What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. ~Author Unknown

i love you with all that it takes to love & with no reservations.you are the dream that i carry and you are actually happenning in my life.the only truth that matters to me in this world is my unalloyed love for you.i love you so very much & with all my heart.

"If loving you is not right, I don't wanna be corrected!And if it's a sin to love you, then I guess I don't need heaven.."

 This is the list of Happy valentines day I love you quotes 2013 to say I love you to your partner and make them fall in love with you.

Source:Internet
Share 'I love you Quotes - Quotes on Love for valentines day 2013' On ...

"I love you Quotes - Quotes on Love for valentines day 2013"

Post a Comment