I love you SMS Greetings for Valentines day 2013

I love you SMS 2013 Greetings Message for Valentines day 2013

Count down for the valentines day 2013 is started and every one is busy to collect the valentines day recipes for their dear one to wish Happy Valentines day 2013. I have come up with the Valentines day Proposal I love you SMS , I love you message Greetings to say happy Valentines day to your Dear one this valentines day 2013.

List of I love you SMS 2013 


Valentine a day of love,
A time to thing and a time to ask God,
Are you giving me my love or not.
I Love you

Love is the condition,,,
in which the happyness of another person,,,
is essential to ur own.
I love u …

There is a messages for you.
scroll down for it. I care you
Hope Your Valentine’s Day is as special as you are to me!
I love you sooo much

Would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you Tight,
I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you,
Without you life seems to be boring,
You came and filled my life with lots of happiness
I Love you very very much.

Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive,
 not how u listen but how u understand,
not what u see but how u feel &
 not how u let go but how u hold on..
I love you Soo much..

Hope you will be happy with the list of the I love you SMS Greetings to say Happy Valentines day 2013 to your dear one in this valentines day.
Share 'I love you SMS Greetings for Valentines day 2013' On ...

"I love you SMS Greetings for Valentines day 2013"

Post a Comment