New latest and Funny kiss sms -Happy Kiss day 2013

New latest and Funny kiss sms -Happy Kiss day 2013

After / before few days of valentines day , Kissing day 2013 is also near. and would you like to wish your partner on this kiss day then choose the either of the kiss sms from the list and wish them a very Kiss day 2013 .

happy kiss day 2013 wishes - kiss sms and kiss message collection


Kissing you baby is my dream
Kissing you baby is my dream.
I am strawberry & you are the cream.
Handle me gently keep me real keen.
U & i together babes is passion so extreme






Kiss is fly from lips,
Lips is wet also kiss,
Dont miss a kiss
it is a valve of this




Love is the name,
Kiss is the game,
Forget the name,
Lets play the game.




When I met you I was afraid to kiss you,
when I kissed you I was afraid to love you,
now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.




- Kiss on the Forehead: We're cute together .
- Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends.
- Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
- Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.
- Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect.
- Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU...




Kiss is the first step to show
how much i love you,
how much i think about you,
how much i miss u
and
show that i trust u...




My eyes are eager to see you,
my ears are eager to listen you,
my lips are eager to kiss you,
and my dreams in night are eager to welcome you.




Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga




Dear customer!
your kiss balance is getting low!!
Please get somebody and recharge ur balance now!
You have 2 free kiss, and 3minutes hug
will be expired on 14th February 2013




I will give U 1 kiss to go to sleep.
I give U 2 kisses 2 dream.
I give U an endless row of kisses 2,
when U wake up in D morning, think of me.




In a Kiss-
0.7gm Protein
0.45gm Fat
0.19gm Chemical
0.50 Variety of Bacteria will die
This is true.
So catch ur LOVER
Start Kissing & Be Healthy




There’s a kiss 2 say I luv u,
There’s a kiss 2 say its true,
But the kiss I luv
the best is the one I got from u!




Never KISS a lady police,
She will say, hands up.

Never KISS a lady doctor,
She will say, Next please

Always KISS a lady teacher,
She will say, repeat it 5 times



What is Kiss
What is Kiss?
Kiss is an upper preparation for lower invasion,
that will lead to further penetation,
in fast acceleration that will build the next generation.





Proposing u was my desire
having u is my jackpot
loving u is my attitude
pleasing u is my duty
missing u is my habit
kissing u is my wish
2gether 4eva my fulfillment .




I want to drink the water from your lips,
I want to hear the movement of your soul,
I want to touch the sound of your heart,
I want to be u




True Love Is When A Boy Ask The Girl
For A 'Kiss' And The Girl Simply Close Her Eyes
And Allow The Boy For A 'Kiss'
But The Boy "Kisses" On "Forehead"




Five Benefits of Kissing?
1.Change taste.
2.Burn Calories.
3.Lips never go dry.
4.Relieve stress.
5.Make face muscles strong.
So keep Kissing?.




U r sweeter than honey. purer than milk.

softer than flower. since i have u as my lover,

come to me near, i'll kiss ur lips without fear.

u'll say, having u is treasure & be wit me for ever.





I will give you one kiss to go to sleep.
I give you two kisses to dream.
I give you an endless row of kisses to,
when you wake up in the morning,think of me




Do you ask me only a kiss ?
Do you know what it means for me?
Everything. With a kiss you give me
the hell and the heaven, the smile and
the tears, the courage and the fear…
..a kiss means to be still us.

Hope you will like the happy kissing day 2013 sms wishes collection in which we have covered the several topics of the kiss day like happy kiss day sms, kiss day sms 2013, kiss sms, new kiss message,happy kissing day 2013 wishes and happy kissing day sms 2013. I these is the enough for the wish.
Share 'New latest and Funny kiss sms -Happy Kiss day 2013' On ...

"New latest and Funny kiss sms -Happy Kiss day 2013"

Post a Comment